Thank You For Your Love, Participation and Support
“Participate as a Team, Run as a Team & Win as a Team”
Brief about Corporate Challenge:
- Corporate Challenge is a competition wherein all participating Corporates will compete with each other as a team.
- Trophies will be given to Top 3 Winning Corporates.
- No Individual Prizes / Trophies will be given.
- Minimum 10 participants from a Company in any race category (5k, 10k & 21K)
- No limit on maximum participants from a Company.
Every participating Corporate will be judged on the below mentioned parameters:
- Maximum Participants from a Corporate across all race categories. i.e. 5k, 10k & 21K.
- Place’s obtained in Top 10 in Open Category by the Corporate across 5k, 10k & 21K.
- Top 3 rankings in Corporate Category. Corporate Category is a separate Category in which only corporate participants will be ranked across 5k, 10k & 21K.
- A Corporate Participant will be eligible to be considered in the Top 3 in the Corporate Category , only if the participant completes the Race within the Cut Off Time mentioned below :
|Sr No||Gender||Distance (Kms)||Cut Off Time (Gun Time)|
|1)||Male & Female||21||3 hrs|
|2)||Male & Female||10||1hr 25 mins|
|3)||Male & Female||5||40 mins|
Scoring Method & Prizes:
- Points will be given for each of the above 3 parameters.
- Based on the Above 3 Parameter’s Cumulative Points will be arrived at.
- The Top 3 Corporates who get the maximum Cumulative Points will be winners of the Corporate Challenge.
- The Top 3 Corporates will be given Corporate Trophies.
- Only Employees of a Company can participate in the Corporate Challenge.
- Every employee has to submit his/her proof of employment while registering.
- The Corporate Challenge will be conducted subject to a minimum number of entries received.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Eligibility, Parameters & Scoring Method at any given point of time.