Under the aegis of
Maharashtra Amateur Athletic Association and Mumbai Suburban District Athletics Association.
Event Starts In
- The event is organized under the aegis of Maharashtra Amateur Athletic Association and Mumbai Suburban District Athletics Association. Timings will be recorded through Electronic method (Timing chip). Certificate of this race can be used to register in leading marathons across India.
- All races in this event are timed and competitive races.
- In all distance categories, Prizes will be given to Top 3 male and female in each age category.
- Digital Timing Certificate will be issued to all registered participants.
- All Participants will be given a T-Shirt.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served to all participants after the race.
- Finishers Medal will be given to each participant in all distance categories after finishing the race.
Sunday, 22nd July 2018.
Reporting and Flag-off time will be announced later.
JioGarden, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai
Route Maps Will Be Updated Later
|Early Bird 1||01-05-2018||10-05-2018||799||899||999|
|Early Bird 2||11-05-2018||31-05-2018||899||1099||1199|
Registration Fees is inclusive of 18% GST & Payment Gateway Charges.
|Distance||Open for||Born on or before|
|5kms Timed Competitive Race||10 years and above||22-Jul-08|
|10kms Timed Competitive Race||18 years and above||22-Jul-00|
|21kms Timed Competitive Race||18 years and above||22-Jul-00|
All details regarding BIB Distribution will be communicated later.
All participant of Monsoon Marathon Challenge 2018 have an option to choose an exclusive 3 months training program which will not only make a you a better runner but will also help you to improve your timings.
- Fees for this 3 month training program is INR 3999/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
- Participants of 10 years and above only can sign up for this program.
- During online registration, you will have an option to choose your desired distance category with this training program.
- You can attend training at any of our training center from very next session after your registration.
- Duration of this training program is 3 months from date of your registration..
- For more details about training program and details of training centers visit this page.
“Participate as a Team, Run as a Team & Win as a Team”
Brief about Corporate Challenge:
- Corporate Challenge is a competition wherein all participating Corporates will compete with each other as a team.
- Trophies will be given to Top 3 Winning Corporates.
- No Individual Prizes / Trophies will be given.
- Minimum 10 participants from a Company in any race category (5k, 10k & 21K)
- No limit on maximum participants from a Company.
Every participating Corporate will be judged on the below mentioned parameters:
- Maximum Participants from a Corporate across all race categories. i.e. 5k, 10k & 21K.
- Place’s obtained in Top 10 in Open Category by the Corporate across 5k, 10k & 21K.
- Top 3 rankings in Corporate Category. Corporate Category is a separate Category in which only corporate participants will be ranked across 5k, 10k & 21K.
Scoring Method & Prizes:
- Points will be given for each of the above 3 parameters.
- Based on the Above 3 Parameter’s Cumulative Points will be arrived at.
- The Top 3 Corporates who get the maximum Cumulative Points will be winners of the Corporate Challenge.
- The Top 3 Corporates will be given Corporate Trophies.
- Only Employees of a Company can participate in the Corporate Challenge.
- Every employee has to submit his/her proof of employment while registering.
- The Corporate Challenge will be conducted subject to a minimum number of entries received.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Eligibility, Parameters & Scoring Method at any given point of time.
- Corporate discount is applicable to companies from which minimum 10 employees are participating.
- All the employees willing to participate under corporate discount should be working for same company.
- To know more about corporate discount, kindly fill contact form given below.
- Please read all questions carefully and provide correct details.
- Please avoid any typo errors. Once form is filled, recheck all details before submitting the form.
- During registration, you will need to upload a copy of your ID proof. Please keep the file ready in your computer / mobile so that you can upload it easily.
- Registration once done cannot be cancelled and therefore, any request for refund will not be entertained.
- In case of online registration, payment can be done via Debit Card, Credit card, eWallet, etc. Please keep all details regarding your preferred payment mode ready to avoid chances of timeout and unsuccessful transaction.
- After successful registration, withing 10 minutes you will receive confirmation email and SMS on the email / mobile number submitted during registration.